- Payment for orders may be made by credit/debit card, PayPal payment system, or by telephone.
- Delivery of goods is by first class Royal Mail (and/or their agents), at the postage rates shown at the bottom of this page.
- Data Protection Act 1998. Credit/Debit card details are never stored on our computers. Paper records are stored in a secure location to prevent unauthorized access, in accordance with the Payment Cards Industry Data Storage Standards.
- All goods remain the property of Charisma Beads Ltd until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods, services or course bookings.
- Delivery:- Normally, goods are dispatched within seven working days of receipt of the order (unless otherwise notified) but please allow 21 days from dispatch, for delivery, before contacting us to report non-receipt. Such non-receipt must be reported within 30 days from despatch.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will not be charged for the unavailable items.
- Images are for illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. Colours shown on the web-site are as accurate as possible, but may vary from the actual product, due to shade variances during manufacture.
- All weights and quantities are approximate.
- Card payments will be debited from your account on the first working day after receipt of your order.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- We request your name, address and telephone number to enable us to process your order and to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your details to ANY third parties.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within fourteen days of the dispatch date with your receipt, for a full refund of the value of the goods, only, providing they are returned unopened. Clearance items and beads ordered especially for you are non returnable, this includes bulk packs. (i.e. 125 grams of seed beads, 50grams delicas.)
- Goods are not sold on a trial or approval basis.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt. If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement or refund within 21 days.
- For exchange you will need to supply a copy of your invoice and send the goods back within seven days of receipt.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
|UK Post And Packing||EU Post and Packing|
|Up to £25.00||£2.50||Up to £25.00||£3.00|
|£25.00 to £50.00||£2.50||£25.00 to £50.00||£4.00|
|£50.00 to £75.00||£2.50||£50.00 to £75.00||£5.00|
|£75.00 to £100.00||£2.50||£75.00 to £100.00||£7.50|
£100.00 to £200.00